Information sources that can be helpful in your family roots research.
- Croatian Heraldic and Vexillologic Association
An interesting resource on Croatian heraldry. In Croatian and English
- All-genealogy Sites Directory
Great resource of genealogy links to various topics. In English.
- Buško Blato Family Tree
Source of data for families from the Buško Blato area (Bosnia-Herzegovina), including surnames Beljan, Cavar, Cikojevic, Cirko, Culo, Curic, Curkovic, Drmic, Ivancic, Kristo, Ljubicic, Mamic, Matic, Omrcen-Beljan, Omrcen-Crnkovic, Pavic, Perkovic, Renic, Saric, Skojo, Sucic and Vuletic. In English.
- Cyndi’s List of Genealogy Sites on the Internet
One of the oldest and most comprehensive genealogy resources on the Internet. It is around since 1996. In English.
- Croatian Communities in the United States
Map of US cities with the highest percentages of people of Croatian ancestry . In English
- Croatian-English & English-Croatian Dictionary
This dictionary is a superb place for anyone who wants to know what a Croatian word really means. Besides English-Croatian & Croatian-English, other dictionaries are also available: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian and many others!
- Croatian Heritage Museum and Library – Genealogy Links
- Croatian Phone Directory On-line
An updated version of Croatian Phone Book now features state-of-the-art maps of the country, both vectors & satelite. in Croatian & English.
- Demographics of Croatia at Wikipedia
- Earl.org Genealogy – Croatian Surnames
- Ellis Island Records & All New York Arrivals (1820-1957)
Excellent resource for genealogy research. It consists of fully searchable records of persons who entered the United States through the main entry facility for immigrants in New York Harbor. In English.
- Genealogy in Croatia
Authoritative resource on Croatian genealogy on the internet. In English
- Genealogy links – Croatia
Over 50,000 genealogy links to censuses, cemeteries, passenger lists, parish registers
for UK & Ireland, USA, Canada, Continental Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Link leads directly to the Croatian section of the link list. In English
- Hrastovac Vital Records
Transcribed birth, marriage & death records of Hrastovac near Garešnica in Croatia, also known as Eichendorf. In English
- Meaning of Names – Croatian names
Resource for global and local names & surnames. It has a listing of Croatian first names. In English
- Robert Jerin’s Link page
A rich resource of links for Croatian Genealogy Research. In English.
- Wikipedia – Canadians of Croatian ancestry